Wednesday, August 18, 2010

life sucks

i haven't posted anything recently, that's because work has kept me very busy.
work sucks.
not in just the normal ways either. in the past week there have been three thefts at my store (one of which we did manage to stop.) i was there for all three of them. i've had to deal with this shit three times in the last week and i haven't had a day off yet. it happened lat friday, saturday and then last night.
i was supposed to have today , tomorrow and friday off.
but because one of my coworkers is, frankly, an idiot. I've been called in today. and to top it all off i have to fill in for her on friday as well.
i just lost two days off because of her being stupid. I needed those days off.
I'm i wreck right now.
and added to that if she continues to fail that stupid test, continues to not have a food handlers card, i might have to miss kumoricon because we wont have enough people to cover.

add another crack to the china doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment