Tuesday, June 1, 2010

mornings....

why anyone would even think of scheduling anything at 7:30 in the morning let alone a final test is beyond me. of course i didn't get any sleep, so i'm at yet another disadvantage. it's not even a good thing that i still have the rest of the day because i'm going to be exhausted through all of it.
the only good thing to come out of it is the fact that Dylan one of my heroes started talking to me. I've now got a fairly good idea of her character and since i didn't even know if she was a girl or a boy before now that is big. then i decided to come into the lab and draw some rather them go home since i still don't have Photoshop on my home computer after the big melt down. <> i ended up inking Adam's picture. there were some changes that needed to be made to one of his legs but i think i fixed that problem. His picture will probubly end up being very diferent from Ben's.

No comments:

Post a Comment