Monday, January 11, 2010

Rant

Ok i need to rant for a bit so go ahead and ignore me.
it's the comic, in the beginning it was really fun because i was working on a webcomic with my friend and i was chalenging myself and all that jazz. but now it's getting to be a chore. I'm two years in and I'm not getting any help anymore and Kira is turning everything around story wise. She askes for more heads up and she wants me to start getting a buffer but she's not putting in any work. Each of her scripts is maybe half a page, she'll write a handful of them pass them over to me then ignore the comic for the next month or whenever i come asking for more scripts. then she complains about how it's not like she wanted when i post the pages. I put hours into these pages. sure I'm no longer spending 6 hours on a single page but 3 hours a page is nothing to scoff at especially when it's twice a week like clockwork for the past 2 years give or take. the closet was originally a joke it was never a story idea that i wanted to follow for this long. I keep thinking that this is going to end and i'd rather it be sooner then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment